904 POP UP TIPS
1) Booth Presentation is everything. To maximize your success we encourage standing up in front of your merch tables and greet all the locals passing by. Just by striking up a conversation can break the walls down for a personal connection that can lead to a purchase to support your small business. It is encouraged to stand in FRONT of your booth and not BEHIND your merch table to maximize the social interaction and spark new conversation. This does take practice, but the more you engage with our local community the more familiarity will be increased of your brand.
2) 904 Pop Up Exclusives! This is such a great way to launch new products on event day! Drive your customers to the event by offering something unique to your brand. Offer promos for the first 15 customers to create urgency. Make sure to collect all the data you can from your shoppers and further engage with them on a personal level through your social media pages! Encourage your followers to tag your brand and ALWAYS re-share!
3) Tips for Load In: The easiest Load In process depending on your location is going to be parking in Sneakers Parking Lot and walking to your designated space located on the Sitemap. A pull cart is recommended for any items, displays etc that may be too heavy for walking 50 yards. ( see examples ) You can also unload ONLY from 1st Ave North to enter the right side of Latham Plaza as well. Please do not park your cars on 1st Ave North. You will be towed by the City of Jacksonville Beach. The best parking option for all vendors is the Sneakers Parking Lot. This lot is paid parking and is $7 per day. There are kiosks located at the entrances to Latham Plaza.
4) Tent Supplies: Outdoor events can be challenging with mother nature. We encourage being fully prepared for all elements at any time. Weights for your tents are important during our windy days. As staking is NOT ALLOWED in the plazas, 4 weights around each one of your tent posts is the best option. ( see examples ) We also want to encourage being prepared for rain. Having walls for your tent is the best way to insure your products are not being damaged in case of a rain storm. ( see examples )
5) Community Over Competition. This is our motto at the 904 Pop Up. We build each other up and help each other win. Here at the 904 Pop Up everyone supports everyone. Locals Support Locals. Yes, there will be businesses that offer similar products as your brand. Do not look at your piers as competition. Your passion for your brand will shine through just like the rest. Being an entrepreneur is no small feat. Being involved in a community of creators that share trade secrets and help each maximize their business is the synergy we are driving and stand behind. Thank you for being a part of the 904 Pop Up family. We are the bleeding edge when it comes to marketing, engagement and hyper focused local community growth.